To make the most of your fine jewellery from East Copenhagen Jewellery, we recommend that you follow this guide for special care and maintenance.
- Always remove your jewellery before going to bed
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when washing your hands, bathing, swimming, cleaning and during sports activities etc.
- Keep your jewellery away from contact with nail polish remover, perfume, soap, hairspray, makeup, lotion, oil and strong sunlight. The jewellery should be added as the last step of your daily beauty routine.
- Avoid all kinds of blows whilst wearing your jewellery
- Clean the jewellery regularly and gently wipe your jewellery with a soft cloth to maintain its shine.
We recommend that you keep your jewellery individually wrapped in the original East Copenhagen Jewellery boxes or in a cotton bag for the best protection.
In time a natural patina of age and use may appear on your jewellery. The coating may be worn off and the colour will fade or become darker or perhaps small stains will appear. Unfortunately, this is unavoidable as precious metals and coatings react with oxygen in the air. But, by following the simple guidelines provided, your jewellery from East Copenhagen Jewellery will continue to look good and last longer.